Publication of the Week -- The Board Member's Easier Than You Think Guide to Nonprofit Finances by Andy Robinson and Nancy Wasserman
Trend of the Week -- Updated U.S. Wealth Transfer Report
- The sum directed from final estates (for which there is no surviving spouse) toward charity is estimated at $6.3 trillion, $36 trillion toward heirs, and $5.6 trillion in Federal estate taxes.
- Total gifts to charity during the study period are vastly greater, according to the study, which estimates that lifetime giving will yield an additional $20.6 trillion for charity from 2007-2061.
Resource of the Week – Community Collaboratives Resource Library
Tech Tip of the Week -- Recolor a Picture or Change the Color or Transparency
- Select the picture you want to recolor
- Click the Picture Tools Format tab on the Ribbon
- In the Adjust group, click Color
- Select one of the many options
- Under Organize Sheets, select Move or Copy Sheet
- Choose where you want the sheet to be copied or moved to
- Be sure to select the create a copy box if you do not want your sheet moved